I have now almost completed my first two graduate level courses at the University of Florida. I was very apprehensive coming into it and was overwhelmed by the amount of work assigned to complete these two courses. As the semester has progressed, I have begun to figure out when and how often I need to sit down and complete the assignments for these two classes and have become much more calm about all of the assignments that I need to complete.
Here is a video that i have had to watch for a few classes now, but I think is really eye opening and startling.
I have, however, learned a great deal of information so far in these classes and can't wait to continue my education in this field. I am becoming much more technologically savvy and have been integrating the use of these technologies that I have learned into my everyday life or into my Public Relations classes. Next step: take the GRE and apply to graduate school.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to hear you have figured out how to set your time for the classess. I still don't leave enough time for the 2 classes i am taking and i get super stressed at the end of the week when trying to play catch up. What do you find works for studying? Certain days/hours/times or just whenever you can between things?
Post a Comment