Friday, October 31, 2008

Photography class

Another class I am taking is a digital photography and visual literacy class. I am definitely having fun taking pictures for this class but it is a ton of work. I have definitely created some lessons that I will be using in the future when I have my own classroom.

Here are some examples of photographs that I have taken for my digital photography class:



This is a picture for a lesson i created about finding colors in your classroom for kindergarten through 2nd graders.










These are stacked chairs that the little ones could recognize that they are red.

3 comments:

Mike Kike said...

some pretty cool looking chairs! lolo

Garnette Knapp said...

Hi Nicholina,

I am in the digital photography class too and I agree it is time-consuming especially when trying to get the perfect shot. I have learned so much about how to use digital photography in the classroom and can't wait to give it a try. Check out my Blog for my latest posting on digital photography.

Best of luck to you!

:) Garnette

Garnette Knapp
EME 5405

Unsolved: Mr. E's Blogspot said...

Hey Nicholina

That class sounds cool!

I am taking semester. I hope its fun work your talking about.

The project looks fun

Keep it up!!!